Friday, May 28, 2010

life's tough....

Living and working in a new country, with a new home, a new culture, a new language and lots of new people, does take a bit of a toll on my mind. Thankfully, I live a stunning 45 minute bike ride from some of the most gorgeous beaches I've ever had the luck to visit.......


...and after early morning yoga, swimming and breakfast on the empty quiet beach, you'd have to try very hard to hold onto any stress!  
 


The water's clear and warm, but relatively cool enough to be refreshing. Fishing boats float past. The bamboo shacks at the edge of the beach serve up fruit salads, whole coconuts, seafood....

I've got about a million photos, but I won't put any more. I don't want to make anyone tooooooo jealous. OK just one more.....


And I'm very lucky to have made two amazing friends, who live close to the beach. Lovely lovely people, inspiring, knowledgable, easygoing and fun. Beautiful minds. Like old friends from the minute we met, the three of us talk all day. (Obviously I don't mean that you guys are 'old'....x) They both work with children, and have spent a lot of time here in Vietnam. Thank you S for letting me stay in your gorgeous apartment, and thank you both for your advice, opinions, yoga lessons and sex-and-the-city-style chats over chocolate cake...



No comments:

Post a Comment